Hello and welcome to the MENTAL HEALTH HOTLINE.


If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependant, ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3,4,5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want. Stay on the line and we'll trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transfered to the mother ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and the small voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer you.

If you are dislexic, press 69696969.

If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the # key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep.

If you have short term memory loss, please try your call again later.

And if you have low self esteem, please hang up. All of our operators are too busy for your shit!

Friday, April 13, 2007

OH! She DID NOT!!

Okay, it is SOOOO on!!

Have you seen what my mother called me? A back-stabbing, game-cheating, whore!!

THIS MEANS WAR WOMAN!!

Prim and proper woman my ass!! I have the pictures to PROVE how uncivilized that woman can be!! Seriously, the whole internet community has been privy to her panty-fetish so who does she think she's kidding?

She swears that she has no recollection of hi-jacking a jelly bean truck, but I still have the proof.

Then she claims that she would never do anything as horrible as BBQing Barbie Dolls? What a load of shit! Have you seen what she does to sheep? And turkeys? And my co-worker?

I think her guilty conscience got the better of her when it came to the Troll though. I never once mentioned that foul play may have been involved in that incident. Investigators claimed he suffered from Naked-Barbie-Overdose (not BBQing).

Of course my Mother denies having anything to do with the alcohol I.V. as well. By her own confession, she not only drinks too much, but refuses to attend meetings.

Her claims to be a "classy and uptown woman" are all but laughable!

No doubt her amnesia was caused by a combination of too much Mike's Hard Lemonade and Pain Killers!

How's that for BACK-STABBING? You like that? Yeah!!

As far as Game-Cheating? Well, I cannot deny it. I've already confessed (and laughed hysterically over the matter)!

And Whore? Last I checked that wasn't a crime in this family!!

So take that you SHEEP-SHOOTING, GAME-CHEATING, DRUNKEN, PAGAN TRAMP!!

5 comments:

Grandma Lola said...

bwahahahahaha!!! Love the new scrolling at the side of your blog!

Seriously, the Jelly Belly factory is 15 minutes from my house. They give tours & free samples.

Anonymous said...

BULLDOG SAYS TO SYBIL. BRING IT ON. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE BITCH..

JUICE SAYS TO ELLIE'S MOMMIE, OH YOU THINK YOU ARE SO CUTE. YOU JUST WAIT.

Judy says to Ellie's Mommie, sorry, they got loose.

Anonymous said...

Aren't you sorry you taught me this HTML language. Who knows what will happen now. I may right my own program and just leave your ass in the dust.

Ellie's Mommie said...

Chris: I'm coming to live with YOU!! FREE JELLY BELLIES!!! SOLD!!

Old Woman: You don't know where we live silly... you've never been here! Yes I AM VERY CUTE!! Break out the bullwhip & cage those ANIMALS!! Oh, and surpass me, you can't even spell "direction" right!! HAHA

Grandma Lola said...

C'mon up! This is not only the land of cheese, but also free jelly belly beans for all, mercury laced fish from Lake Michigan, and a bar on every corner! Who could ask for anything more?