Hello and welcome to the MENTAL HEALTH HOTLINE.


If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependant, ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3,4,5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want. Stay on the line and we'll trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transfered to the mother ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and the small voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer you.

If you are dislexic, press 69696969.

If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the # key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep.

If you have short term memory loss, please try your call again later.

And if you have low self esteem, please hang up. All of our operators are too busy for your shit!

Monday, April 16, 2007

It's still a girl!!

All the family DRAMA (I think we've entered CODE BLACK!) aside, there was a happy moment of elation today when Daddy Dearest and I got to see our little girl again! It took a while to get a nice picture of her face b/c she kept rolling and putting her hands up there. But she finally found her toes and let us have a pretty chubby cheeked pose. The pictures aren't the greatest (and my purse injured the last one w/ imprints from two quarters) but she was being a little turkey.

She had no problem giving us a perfect profile shot and even stuck her tongue out while we were watching her.

The face shots were much harder to get. She kept yawning and wiggling around with her hands on her face.

We also got to see all her little organs that are absolutely perfect. Just for good measure we made sure she was still a little girl (SHE IS!! NO ROOT FOR HER!!)

Measurements put her at 6 pounds 8 ounces, which was a relief to me, since she feels absolutely HUGE!!

Everything is absolutely perfect.

WARNING: The following contains sexual content and disturbing descriptions which may not be suitable for all viewers. Viewer discretion is advised!

I'll spare you the details of the actual doctors exam, but needless to say the doctor was saying, "You realize we have to get a baby out of here?" She then encouraged an epideral which was a bit discouraging. I realize my reaction was one of pain, but seriously I need a DO NOT ENTER sign down there. Just picture petting a cat the wrong direction. Yep, that's what it felt like!

Now you can guess how pleased I was when the doctor prescibed SEX twice a week! She said it's the only PROVEN method of enducing labor! Of course Daddy Dearest (poor deprived guy) was grinning EAR TO EAR at this news, but I am so not impressed!

Thankfully, she did say there was no need to overdo it like the last couple who had sex 10 times in one week! Yeah, my jaw dropped too! Oh, that's normal for you? YOU SUCK!!

3 comments:

Grandma Lola said...

OMG! Look at that beautiful baby!She stuck her tongue out at you? She is already showing she is going to be a firecracker. heh!Congrats sweetie.

code black? oooh, I'd better scurry off to the farm & check out what's goin on.

Anonymous said...

yea she looks like me. Lucky girl...and tell Daddy Dearest I believe SEX WITH MY DAUGHTER, was what caused him to have a heartattack about 8 months ago...

Ellie's Mommie said...

Chris: Oh yes... it is definately a CODE BLACK! I'm thinking of building BOMB shelter in my backyard!

Old Woman: I swear, I'm a VIRGIN! The baby's not mind so he must have cheated on me!