Hello and welcome to the MENTAL HEALTH HOTLINE.


If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependant, ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3,4,5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want. Stay on the line and we'll trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transfered to the mother ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and the small voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer you.

If you are dislexic, press 69696969.

If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the # key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep.

If you have short term memory loss, please try your call again later.

And if you have low self esteem, please hang up. All of our operators are too busy for your shit!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

How Much Do You Recall?


Okay, so for some reason my mother is currently asking what the 10 commandments are. I picture she is forming some rancidly hilarious blog about her Anti-Christian views that will probably make me pee myself. But before I go and read what she writes I thought I would tell you how hard it is to come up with the 10 commandments from memory if you haven't set foot in a church since you were say 10.

This is what I came up with:

1- Don't kill stupid people (maim, just don't kill!)
2- Don't tell any lies
3- Don't say naughty words or call God bad names
4- Don't cheat on your spouse
5- Don't steal
6- Don't wish you had other people's shit
7- Don't claim to have any other invisible men in the sky
8- Love & honor the idiots that brought you into this world
9- Don't work on Sunday
and
10-

Well SHIT!

The truth is that I forgot what the last one is, but considering I've already broken 8 of the above mentioned rules, I'm pretty well screwed!

However, I am giving myself a 90% on the DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID WRONG? TEST, which means I get and A-

So yes, I'll be getting a one-way ticket straight to Hell, but on the plus side, I won't have any problems making the Dean's List. Mom will be SO PROUD!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK
I DIDN'T LIE TOLD THEM THEY WERE BUTTHEAD
HE WAS MARRIED I WAS NOT
I ONLY WISHED HIM DEAD
I DONT' CALL GOD BAD NAMES, JUST ASK HIM TO LEAVE ME ALONE AND I'LL DO THE SAME FOR HIM.
DON'T LIKE THE NEIGHBORS CRAP
I DON'T WORK ALL WEEK, WHY WOULD SUNDAY BE ANY DIFFERENT.
I ONLY HATE ONE OF MY PARENTS
AND I ONLY WORSHIP YOU GIRLS.. SO I'M GOOD TO GO.