Hello and welcome to the MENTAL HEALTH HOTLINE.


If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependant, ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3,4,5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want. Stay on the line and we'll trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transfered to the mother ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and the small voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer you.

If you are dislexic, press 69696969.

If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the # key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep.

If you have short term memory loss, please try your call again later.

And if you have low self esteem, please hang up. All of our operators are too busy for your shit!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Top 10 Reasons I HATE American Idol!!


10. It just dawned on me that I don't even like the logo for American Idol. The A is meesy, American is crooked and Idol is... anyway... I think it's ugly.

9. Do we really care? We get wrapped up in the hype and the voting and the SCANDAL!! But afterwards, if it wasn't "you're #1" that won it all. Do you really care? Personally, the only Idol winner I truely know much about is Carrie Underwood. Why? Well, because I voted for her for a whole season and then she happened to make it work afterwards. Did I care when her first album came out? No, it was okay, but I didn't jump for joy. Do I care now? Not really, but I'm super in love with her latest hit song and therefore it's all good. Was Carrie Underwood's winning American Idol the highlight of my life? year? month? week? No, maybe the highlight of my evening on that particular evening but that's only because it was like picking the winning horse in the Kentucky Derby even though you didn't win a dime!

8. The hypocracy. Everyone gets so mad because Simon criticizes (harshly at times) the singer's ability (or lack of). That's fine, but if you're going to complain about what an ASS he is, don't you dare let me catch you laughing when they show the "Season's Worst" episode!

7. American Idol Karaoke CD Packs!! OK... Even I am DUMBSTRUCK by this. American Idol IS just a big KARAOKE show people!! No matter what they'd like you to think. I can go to any local college bar and hear people sing who are equally as BAD and equally as GOOD!! It's KARAOKE for people too lazy to go to the BAR!! The Karaoke CD has 3 more songs than Carrie Underwood's HIT ALBUM and costs $3 more!!

6. The ALL NEW DVD American Idol BOARD GAME (American Idol - All Star Challenge DVD)!! Oh, yes, see me? I cannot contain my excitement! PLEASE, encourage youth around the world to go forth and make idiots out of themselves and have their self-esteem crushed for all eternity because a DVD told them they SUCKED!! THANK YOU!!!

5. Nothing makes me want to puke more than hearing one of my favorite songs BOTCHED by some pop star wannabe.

4. Simon Cowell - okay, so he's a jerk and he's mean and that's not really why I hate him. Honestly, I hate him because he's so Metro-sexual it sickens me. Oh and for "Il Divo"!!

3. I have trouble sitting through 2 hours worth of a movie (even a good movie) what in the world would inspire a network to air 2 hours of mind-numbing KARAOKE!!!

2. Who is the BAD friend who told some of these people that they CAN SING? I mean honestly, don't YOU have friends who would keep you from going on national TV and making an ASS of yourself?

AND the NUMBER 1 reason why I HATE American Idol isssssssss.......................
.
.
.
.
(Warning: I'm very irate about this one!)
.
.
.
.
(No. Seriously. This ticks me off!)
.
.
.
.
(I'm telling you, this won't be pretty!)
.
.
.
.
1. WHO THE @#%& DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? I HAVE TO WAIT 2 MORE WEEKS TO SEE AN EPISODE OF "HOUSE" BECAUSE AMERICA IS INFATUATED WITH IDIOTS THAT CANNOT SING!! WHAT THE %$#@ KIND OF #$% IS THIS? DON'T YOU PEOPLE REALIZE THAT THE SARCASM OF GREGORY HOUSE IS FAR MORE ENTERTAINING TO LISTEN TO THAN SOME BIMBO IN TIGHT PANTS SING BITS AND PIECES OF OTHER PEOPLE'S SONGS? HAVE YOU NO FRIGGING SHAME? I'M DYING HERE!! AND TO MAKE IT WORSE, YOU REPLACE "HOUSE" WITH SOMETHING TOTALLY CRAPTASTIC!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, I am going thru HOUSE withdrawl...HELP. And I agree with you, I don't usually watch "idol" unless it is the only thing on, or I need a good laugh. However, I have never voted or anything like that.