Hello and welcome to the MENTAL HEALTH HOTLINE.


If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependant, ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3,4,5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want. Stay on the line and we'll trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transfered to the mother ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and the small voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer you.

If you are dislexic, press 69696969.

If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the # key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep.

If you have short term memory loss, please try your call again later.

And if you have low self esteem, please hang up. All of our operators are too busy for your shit!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Let's Play Ball!!


Oh the games people play now

Every night and everyday now

Never meanin' what they say now

Never sayin' what they mean


After a great amount of forethought, I have decided that I’m tired of the games that people are playing. I always tell people to avoid the excess drama in their lives unless they can find a way to be entertained by the drama. I’ve finally decided to take my own advice.

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m tired of the drama. However, I do believe that the game is starting to look rather interesting. So I think I’ll strap on a pair of cleats, pull out the baseball bat, and see if I can’t knock some homers out.

I’m not really sure of the rules. Yes, I’ve watched the game from the sidelines for years, but I’ve never really done much more than point and laugh or roll my eyes, depending on which side I was rooting for. It might take me a few innings to get the hang of how this whole game works, but I think I know enough about the basics to hold my own from the start.

So, cross your fingers and wish me luck. I guarantee, if I get into the swing of things, I’ll be setting some new world records.

A note to my teammates: you’ll be getting your copy of our new pictures as soon as I get back to town for cards.

A note to the rest: if you do not receive a picture in the near future, you can probably assume that you and I are no longer on the same team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the game. The rules should be fairly easy to follow. I have never gotten a rule book but I think you just well slap crap and watch it splatter...