Hello and welcome to the MENTAL HEALTH HOTLINE.


If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependant, ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3,4,5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want. Stay on the line and we'll trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transfered to the mother ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and the small voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer you.

If you are dislexic, press 69696969.

If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the # key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep.

If you have short term memory loss, please try your call again later.

And if you have low self esteem, please hang up. All of our operators are too busy for your shit!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It Just Won't STOP!!!

I have come to the conclusions that my Crazy Cousin is the devil incarnate!

Why? Have you read her blogs? Have you noticed that she posts a daily "song that will stick in your head and drive you batty beyond any hope of therapy"? Do you realize that I know the words to all of these songs so they do nothing but roll around repeatedly in my head driving me crazier than I already am? Do you realize that if by chance I've forgotten some of the words to these songs, my cousin is evil enough to have written them out to remind me? Do you realize that I have had the theme song from the Fresh Prince stuck in my head since SUNDAY? Do you realize that now, clammering around as the background music to the Fresh Prince, I have Scooby Doo playing as well?


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

...Now... this is a story all about how my Scooby-Dooby-Doo turned upside down,
and I'd like to take a minute, oh where are you?
I'll tell you how we got some work to do now
In... Scooby-Dooby-Doo born and raised
on the playground is where are you?,
chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', we need some help from you now.
C'mon Scooby-Doo outside the school
When a couple of guys said "I see you"
started making slivers in my neighborhood...


You get the drift right?


Yes, it's sad, but so true. My cousin is SATAN!!!!


However, since I've earned almost $11 in ad clicks today, and I know she contributes to that... I'll forgive her!

1 comment:

Randomness said...

I am sorry that I am the DEVIL...that is just how I am. My claim is that family made me that way. And if I have to suffer from these DAMN songs...I believe somelse should also have to suffer. Sorry, I am evil like that...you know you would do the same thing, you are just mad that you didn't think of the idea first...A HA HA HA HA HA!